Our flu vaccines are now available
- There is no need to make an appointment during week days except for children under the age of 12.
- Please come to the practice between 10am and 12 noon, or 2pm and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Outside these hours an appointment is necessary.
- Also available on Saturdays, but an appointment is necessary. There may be a $10 surcharge for flu vaccines given on a Saturday.
- We advise you wait 20 minutes after your injection.
- Free flu vaccinations are available for those over 65 years, pregnant women and those with certain medical conditions.
Please see our contact page if you wish to make an appointment or enquiry regarding flu vacs.